Sunday, July 5, 2009

How Do I Drive This Thing?!

I must confess - I know very little about blogging. I barely know how to read one, let alone write one. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two here. One good thing about starting something like this is getting my very own page nailed down with all of the little things that make me me. And I must say that I am overly fond of the silly little blue fish that I was able to put on my page. They follow my mouse and eat the food I click for them!

I think I mostly signed up to follow other people's blogs but I do realize that this could be a helpful tool for me too. I find myself being held down by a great many things like my weight, my lack of confidence and my innate ability to turn even the smallest of worries into overwhelming dread. If I could just cut the strings on some of this baggage, I think I could feel a lot more free. I guess I'll be learning to fly in a sense. Or at least I hope I will.

All I can do is try, right?

Anyway, back to staring at my little blue fishies...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Blue BIrd! Thank you for for following my blog. :)

    I LOVE YOUR BLUE FISHIES!! Omg....how fun are they? I spent wayyy too long feeding them and watching them follow my cursor arrow.

    I hope your enjoy your foray into the blogging world. I know I have. :) I am pretty new still, but I really enjoy it. Reading other people's blogs is part of the fun, I have to say.

    Good luck, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, TC!

    Yes, I'm hoping that a daily (or almost daily) dose of reading and/or writing will help keep me focused.

    Thanks for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete